HVAC Rebates and Incentives
An air conditioning and heating unit is an important amenity. Therefore, it is a requirement for every person to install at least one HVAC unit in his or her home. Bartlett Heating and Air Conditioning is a HVAC company that serves the Bartlett, Hanover Park, Elgin, Bloomingdale, Streamwood, Roselle, West Chicago and Winfield, IL area. Apart from offering top-of-the-line HVAC installation and maintenance services, Bartlett Heating and Air Conditioning gives great discounts to its clients. For instance, you can get rebates for replacing your AC & Furnace.
Carrier Cool Cash Savings Program
Bartlett Heating and Air Conditioning offers the Carrier’s Cool Cash program. This program offers a rebate on qualifying purchase of energy efficient carrier heating and cooling systems. The program also comes with special financing options for 36, 48 or 60 months with approved credit and depending on the initial agreement.
Apart from the Carrier’s Cool Cash Program, there are other rebates available for residents of the areas served by Bartlett Heating and Air Conditioning. Some of them are discussed here.
High-Efficiency Air Conditioner Rebate
There are rebates that are offered for high-efficiency air conditioners. The rebate amounts are usually determined by the installation date and efficiency of the unit, and range from $300 to $400.
There are several requirements that must be met before qualifying for a rebate. They include:
- The equipment must be new
- The equipment must be installed by a professional contractor in accordance to the local state codes
- The equipment should be already installed and running before requesting a rebate
- The equipment must be used to replace already existing natural gas equipment used for similar purposes
- The unit must be installed in a single-family abode or a multi-family abode that comprises of at most three units